Tree Reports and Consulting Arborists Melbourne
We provide tree reports and consulting arborist services as part of our landscape design and landscape project management services for domestic and commercial clients to:
- Property Owners
- Building Designers and Architects
- Town Planners
- Government Bodies
- Institutions such as Schools
- Tree and Arboriculture Reports
- Tree Reports for Development Planning
- Tree Planting – Design and Selection
- Tree Root Control Strategies
- Tree Root Detection and Mapping
- Tree Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Tree Health
- Pests and Diseases
- Protection of Trees on Construction Sites
- Tree Pruning or Removal Works
- Tree Contractor Selection
- Tree Surveys
The correct retention and/or sensible inclusion of trees within landscape projects will provide sound environmental and aesthetic solutions.
Dangerous trees may need to be reduced, pruned or removed, while others may have been planted or allowed to grow in poor locations, or an inappropriate species selected.
We have consulted to private and commercial clients in quite diverse circumstances including native vegetation removal and re-vegetation projects.
We have experience inspecting trees that may be hazardous in a development causing damage to homes, buildings or other structures, and providing solutions to these problems.
Working with consulting engineers, Landscapes By Design can help both domestic and commercial clients to investigate reasons for damage, even when neighbouring trees may be the problem.
For professional advice tree reports and consulting arborist services please do not hesitate to contact us.
We regularly provide tree reports and consulting arborist services and believe our work really helps deal with or guide clients through some of the complex planning requirements associated with trees today.